In addition to our public tours, we also offer private tours conducted by in-house guides.
If you represent a travel agency, we recommend you to visit our travel trade page:
What does the tour include?
A private tour of City Hall is basically the same tour as the public one, but your group has its own guide. For the private tour, you can also request a certain language or to have the tour more focused upon a specific topic such as architecture or the Nobel banquet. Please note that our ability to meet requests is limited during the pandemic.
If you would like a private tour, please contact us via e-mail. Private tours have a limited number of visitors, to avoid crowding. During the summer of 2021 we have a limited number of time slots to offer. The tour takes about 45 minutes and can also take place outdoors in the City Hall park.
Please note that it’s not possible to book tickets for the public guided tours in advance. Instead, you buy tickets for the public tours in the ticket office before the tour starts.
Telephone: 08-508 290 58
Fees and payment
The price for a private tour is per person, and is the same as for our public tours. There is no extra fee for the in-house guide. However, for smaller private groups we charge a minimum fee which is the same as the price for 10 full price paying visitors.
Adults: 130 SEK
Students and seniors: 110 SEK
Youths, 7–19 years old: 50 SEK
Children, 0–6 years old: Free
You can pay your tickets for the private tour in our ticket office, preferably by credit card. The payment must be made by one person, not individually. It is not possible to pay in advance via bank transfer or credit card. It is possible to pay by invoice if we receive the payment details in advance. We need the following information to be able to send you an invoice:
- Name of the company/school
- Invoicing address
- Contact number and email address
Our guidelines and routines for a safe visit:
- To avoid crowding, only the larger rooms and halls will be open for guided tours.
- Our public tours will have a limited number of visitors, to avoid crowding.
- Measures such as hand sanitizer dispensers, glass protections and markings on the floor have been installed as well as additional cleaning routines.
- Staff will be present to monitor the flow and to help our visitors, and we kindly ask our visitors to keep their distance.
- We ask our visitors to pay by card to minimize the number of contact areas.