Due to the new recommendations given by the Public Health Agency, Stockholm City Hall is temporarily closed. We update our website regularly.
Public tours – temporarily cancelled
Guided tour of the Blue hall and the Golden hall in English:
Daily at 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00 and 14.00
Based on the recommendations by the Public Health Agency of Sweden we have taken a number of measures to ensure the safety of our visitors and our staff.
Our guidelines and routines for a safe visit:
- To avoid crowding, only the larger halls, the Blue hall and the Golden hall will be open.
- Our public tours will have a maximum of 15 people, and we will be limiting the maximum number of visitors at one time. According to the current regulations a maximum of 50 visitors are allowed.
- Measures such as hand sanitizer dispensers, glass protections and markings on the floor have been installed as well as additional cleaning routines.
- Staff will be present to monitor the flow and to help our visitors, and we kindly ask our visitors to keep their distance.
- We ask our visitors to pay by card to minimize the number of contact areas.
Groups of more than ten people must always book a private tour, our public tours aim for individual visitors.
To request a private tour, contact us via e-mail.
The total price for a private tour depends on the number of people in the group. The cost per person is the same as for the public tours, see prices below. However, we have a minimum fee so a private tour cannot cost less than 1300 SEK.
We will do our best to process your requests within 24 hours.
Telephone: 08-508 290 58
Tickets and fees
You can purchase tickets for the public tours on-site at the City Hall ticket counter on the day of the tour. We do not offer advance reservations. The price of the ticket includes admission and the guided tour.
Adults: 130 SEK
Students and seniors: 110 SEK
Youths, 7–19 years old: 50 SEK
Children, 0–6 years old: free
City Hall Tower: 80 SEK for everyone, except for children 0–11 years old, who can enter free of charge
Lost and found
All lost items that are turned in are brought to our main reception desk:
Street address: Ragnar Östbergs plan 1
Telephone: 08-508 29 025